New Year New Me!
Honestly I hate that expression. However, I do enjoy looking back at how much I’ve grown over the past year and can’t wait to see how I will grow in 2017! Below are 10 goals that I want to accomplish in 2017.
- Save 5 months worth of rent
- this will be hard but it will be good to have a solid emergency fund!
- Get healthy and happy with my body
- I LOVE food (Proof: http://joannafaithwilliams.com/category/burgers/) but I haven’t always loved my body. It’s hard to find that balance but I’m ready to learn to enjoy both!
- Only surround myself with people that add value to my life
- The last year and a half I just wasn’t surrounding myself with people that added value to my life. Most people did, but one of the people I was investing the most time and energy in just ended up being a waste of time quite frankly. On paper, I knew I was settling, but love makes people blind. I refuse to let that happen again!
- Cut off negative relationships
- There are still some people that I know are not adding value to my life. This goal will be really hard but I know I need to make it happen.
- Publish at least one article a week
- Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for updates!
- Land an NYC internship for the summer!
- Living in NYC is my ultimate goal! If I can land an internship there this summer, that will make my dream more realistic! God is in control!
- Make my bed every morning
- This is 50% a joke
- Eat vegan as often as possible
- I realized that I usually eat vegetarian without realizing it. Now, whenever I have the choice to eat vegan, I want to do so. With the exception of burgers. I’m sorry, I can’t help myself!
- Hit 10K followers on Instagram!
- Hey, a girl can dream, right?
- Start a Pandora bracelet for myself 🙂
- I had a Pandora bracelet from a previous relationship, but I want a new one for me, by me, to celebrate my accomplishments and things that make me happy 🙂
There is something powerful about writing down goals! Stay tuned for January 2018 to see if I reached them all!